• Continuous monitoring of FHR, TOCO and maternally sensed fetal movements.
• No need of preprinted stationary or thermal paper, only plain paper required.
• Presentation in the form of a graph on a printer in condensed as well as expanded mode (1/2/3 div=lmin).
• Storage of tachycardia and bardycardia alarm events in the memory.
• Recording of more than 1800 alarms in real time.
• Facility to view or to print all alarm events in real time.
• LCD panel with ON-LINE user friendly alarms and relevant display of patient data such as actual FHR in BPM, blinking corresponding to each beat, UA in %., alarm message display, no. of alarms recorded, High/low FHR limits, patient ID no and time taken.
• Memory backup with fast print facility.
• With in-built acoustic stimulator with separate marker on graph.
• Digitally controlled feather touch key operated volume control.
• Tested and certified as per IEC 60601.1 safety standards.
Ultrasound sensor : 12 elements Doppler transducer Ultrasound frequency : 1MHz (±5%)
Ultrasound power :
BPM range: 60-210bpm
Resolution: 1 bpm
Measurement range: 0-100 relative units Resolution: 1 Count
Accuracy: < ± 5%
Automatic Fetal Movements Detection is optional